Philips Vital Signs Monitor (EarlyVue VS30)
The Philips EarlyVue VS30 is a vital signs monitor which measures multiple parameters including NIBP, Massimo SPO2, Pulse, and Thermometry (Oral/Auxiliary).
This patient monitoring device can be used for adult, pediatric, and neonatal applications.
- 10.1 inch LCD touchscreen color display with a viewing angle of ±85°
- Variable BP operating modes: Manual start/stop, Auto-Intervals, five user-defined interval programs, and STAT
- Storage memory up to 1000 patient records
- Modes of operation: Auto and Manual
- Can be operated using AC or rechargeable Lithium ion batteries
- Equipped with visual and audio alerts
- Includes LAN port with HL7 Data output
Product dimensions (not to exceed): 23 cm x 33 cm x 23 cm (Depth x Width x Height)
Weight (with battery): 5 kg or less
Battery operation time: More than 6 hours
Included accessories with each unit purchase:
Adult NIBP Cuff (reusable) with 3.0m interconnect tubing
SpO2 adult sensor (reusable) and adaptor cable (reusable)
- Temperature probe (oral/auxiliary) with 25 pcs probe cover
FREE delivery included in Dubai and across the UAE!
Ref. EarlyVue VS30 863359
* Mobile stand with basket sold separately
View our other patient care products also available!