VENTIlogic LS Ventilator (Löwenstein Medical Technology)
This ventilator device provides invasive and non-invasive life-support ventilation, as well as non-life-support mouthpiece ventilation in MPV mode. This device can be utilized in static or mobile operation, both at home and in appropriate hospital departments, for treatment of adults and children starting with 50 ml tidal volume and 5 kg body weight. The device offers great reliability and versatility with practical monitoring and mobility options supported by its unique ventilation functions.
Features & Specifications:
- Offers leakage and single patient circuits, in addition to a double patient circuit system with patient valve and volume-controlled ventilation modes (VCV, aVCV)
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Equipped with a high-performance blower, ensuring continuous patient care
- Unique alarm management with a highly visible and large alarm window
- Direct monitoring of oxygen saturation and pulse with the SpO2 module
- Easy to operate
- Three (3) storable ventilation programs to accommodate patients requiring varying degrees of ventilation support.
- Integrated cough support (LIAM)
- Volume compensation function
- AirTrap Control feature, automatically regulating pressure to a frequency and expiration time ideal for the patient, hence simplifying the titration process.
- Trigger lockout and expiratory pressure ramp features
- Ventilator unit dimensions: 24 x 15.3 x 34 cm (w x h x d)
- Ventilator unit weight (without battery): Approx. 5.9kg
- Ventilator unit weight (with battery): Approx. 6.5 kg
- Air pressure range: 600 – 1100 hPa (below 700 hPa leakage is to be kept low because the device may not be able to compensate for high ventilation pressures)
- Tidal volume: 50 – 3000 ml
- Battery capacity: Approx. 4.5 hours
- Therapy modes:
- Leakage ventilation: CPAP, S, ST, T, MPVp, MPVv
- Valve ventilation: PSV, PCV, aPCV, SIMV, MPVp, MPVv, VCV, aVCV
- Country of Origin: Germany